May I contact the clinic if I don’t speak Georgian?
Yes, you may. The clinic has the International patient Department. We speak 6 languages. Our coordinators will help communicate with doctors and medical staff, as well as provide documents translation. Please, contact our International patient Department: +995 322 112 111. E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or via WhatsApp, Viber, Telegram: +995 595 507347.
What kind of medical services does Jerarsi offer adults?
We have the following lines for adults: cardiovascular diseases, neurosurgery and neurology, general surgery, maxillofacial surgery, gynecology, ophthalmology, urology, traumatology, orthopedics, dentistry.
What health services does Jerarsi offer children?
Our clinic has a Department of congenital heart diseases. We organized a children’s area where they can spend their time. There is an animator if necessary.
When does the ambulatory work?
Monday-Friday: 09:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Saturday: 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Emergency service works 24/7.
When does the laboratory begin work?
The laboratory begins its work at 9:00 AM.
How and when can I visit patients?
If you want to visit the inpatient, you must contact the visitors pass desk. Instead of your identity card, you will receive an electronic access card that you can use to enter the hospital. Loss of the access card is fined at the rate of 2.00 GEL.
- The visitor leaves outwear at the checkroom.
- Before entering the ward, put boot covers on.
- Only two visitors per patient are allowed at one time.
- Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the inpatient.
- Monday-Friday: 5:00 PM – 8:00 PM
- Saturday-Sunday: 12:00 PM – 6:00 PM
How can I make an appointment with a doctor?
You can book an appointment by phone (+995 32 2 112 111).
Can I get test results by email?
Yes, you can. Leave your email address when you will undergo medical tests.
What tests should be taken on an empty stomach?
On the recommendation of the International Federation of Clinical Chemistry and Laboratory Medicine (IFCC), the following tests are taken on an empty stomach:
- Bilirubin (total, direct)
- Glucose (venous, capillary)
- Glucose – tolerance test (venous, capillary)
- Total Protein
- Insulin resistance index (HOMA-IR)
- Blood c-peptide determination
- Serum transferrin determination
- Uric Acid
- Renal function (creatinine, urea)
- Hepatic functions (ALT, alkaline phosphatase, AST, bilirubin, GGT)
- Lipase (blood hydrolases determination)
- Blood hydrolase/alpha amylase determination
How can I get a job in the clinic?
Does the clinic have a catering facility?
Yes, there is a cafe for our guests and visitors on the ground floor of the clinic. Inpatients get their own special food service that is included in the payment for medical services.
How can I leave a rewiew?
You can leave your comments and suggestions by calling the hotline, contacting the online operator on the web page, or write on our Facebook page.